Re: Listmember's cars... more

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Listmember's cars... more
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:45:32 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Gerard, the photos look great, BTW that is not me in the picture but the BEST
friend a person could have. When the body shop closed that was painting the car,
he stayed with me till the very end to see that the car was completed. And now
that I am about to get a '60 he is gearing up to paint it for me also. Gerard, I
thought I had included a photo of myself and family with the car pictures, did
it
not get attached? BTW I'm the scary one in the middle. It would be neat if
everyone had their picture next to their car so we would already know who was
who
when they get to SpridgetStock 2000.     Brad