Re: Elizabeth's GT (Get Together)

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Elizabeth's GT (Get Together)
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:36:14 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have hit the limiter in a 911 (not mine) and it was jerky without the nose
dipping - thought what the heck?  In a VTEC engined Honda that limited to
8000rpm (shifted on the red line every time) I pulled out to overtake,
dropped into 3rd and the rpm went straight to 7,500 - oops.  Two lane road,
oncoming car and all that so I floored the throttle, engine sounded loud,
pulled third and completed the maneouve.  Revs went to 9,500 and passenger
thought engine was coming through the floor - the limiter, what limiter?

Daniel1312

In a message dated 26/10/99 21:47:34 GMT Daylight Time, millerls@ado13.com