Re: Elizabeth's GT (Get Together)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Elizabeth's GT (Get Together)
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:26:06 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Elizabeth,

Sorry to bomb the list, but will be in the Comfort evening of the 11th.  I
will be off list until Nov.2nd as I leave for Greenboro in the AM.  Love to
stop and see some of the NC listes but I have three tee times at Grandover
and well, it's adirty job, but sombody has to do it...

We should be in Comfort by 5:3- -6pm, armed but not dangerous unless your
butt is venison!  Seems like one of the Larry's on the list had a bunch of
acrerage in your area too...maybe he would donate a buck or two (as in the
opposite of does..)

Let me know if this ia all OK.  Got the Triumph list straightened out?

R. Houston