Re: chat?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: chat?
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 00:45:48 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok guys, this is the first time I heard of a chat room where the list members
meet. Do you meet in the room titled "Newbies"? If not what room name do I
put in. I'll be more than happy to join in. I would enjoy talking to some of
the other list members. What time on Thursdays do you meet in there? I'll be
there as "BritishDemon". Don't ask about the nickname, it's a long story.
Don't worry I'm not a devil worshiper or anything like that. :-)

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MKll
1979 Spitfire 1500
Web site link:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Wel
come to my british car site</A>

In a message dated 10/28/1999 7:38:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,