RE: Bolt pattern

To: "Richard Villegas" <villegas@home.com>
Subject: RE: Bolt pattern
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:07:04 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The midget is 4"x4.  The BMW rims are 100mm x 4.  If you do the math
(25.4mm/inch) the Midget bolt circle is 101.6mm.  Close enough to fit... but
not perfectly

I've seen people claim that the combo guarantees wheel stud failure and a
quick trip to the hospital/morgue... and I've had people claim it's worked
for decades with no ill effect.

I suppose if you're wheel studs are a "tad loose" in their hubs you'd never
know the difference.

Cheers,

Jim