Re: Manifold crack

To: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Subject: Re: Manifold crack
From: "Brent, Tatiana & Monito Wolf" <brent.wolf@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 23:11:17 -0400
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Correction.

I used JB weld on the exhaust manifold of a 72 Ford pickup. But now that you
mention it, you are right JB Weld did not work.  It did turn to powder.  I
ended up using some hot patch material that I got from my military emergency
repair kit.  I don't even know the name of it.  I do remember that the
stuff, when mixed together, if it was not on an open piece of metal it burst
into flame.