Welders and C.H.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Welders and C.H.
From: tom zylla <bugeyeguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 16:29:28 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The welder of choice for me, and I've done everything
from stitching in rust repair panels to fabricating
engine swap motor mount plates, is the Miller
Cricket.Be prepared to spend some dough though.
However, Absolutely no problems, high duty cycle (not
a 2%...which means in ten minutes of welding, I don't
have to let it cool off for 8 of those ten minutes),
excellent parts support if I ever need it and....#1,
because it's the 1 wire feed that my professional
Military SteelWorker Seabees recommended when I asked.
Campbell Hausfeld might make a decent air compressor
and once in a while air tools, but when it comes to
metal fabrication, I'm sticking with what the pro's
use.
Hope this helps......
Tom Zylla

=====