Updated web site again

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Updated web site again
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 21:56:27 EST
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi everyone. I have just started to learn HTML codes and have redone the
"Other peoples british cars" page. It used to be called "Other british cars".
Instead of just links to the pictures the full picture is now displayed on
the page with a brief description below it. There is only 4 pictures on it
right now. My goal is to have 10 pictures per page and I will add additional
pages for the pictures as needed. If anyone wants to have there british car
displayed on this page with a description please send pictures and
description to the following e-mail address:

judas_priest62@hotmail.com

I will be more than happy to put these up for you. Also if anyone has a web
site link they would like me to put up send those to the following address:

Metallian6@aol.com

Come one, come all. The more the merrier. :-) I will be working to convert
the whole web site over to HTML. I find I am not so restricted as to the
layout of the pages. Thanks everyone.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MKll
1979 Spitfire 1500