Fall drive.....

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fall drive.....
From: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 17:23:57 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The last day of October. The first day of standard time. And it seems the
first day in a week that the sky was not gray and the rain was not falling.

Only the mandatory chores got done today. Getting the little green car out
of its confinment in the garage was too important. As was the fresh air and
the need for escape from the week's routine and dreariness.

A few city streets, a short while on the highway, and onto the winding
country roads. Wind in my hair, that lovely exhaust note in my ears,
shifting up, shifting down, taking the corners fast. A nod and a wave to the
only others I saw with the same idea - a TR3 and a big Healey.

I hope you all had as good a drive this weekend as I did.

Ain't Spridget life grand.....

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite