Re: 1275 Oil Filter Adapter

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: 1275 Oil Filter Adapter
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 14:39:55 -0500
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,

If you mean the pressure bypass pipe, it's a bent piece of about
3/8" pipe, vaguely S shaped, with a perpendicular fitting at the
back end (a banjo fitting) with a large hollow bolt that attaches
it to the block. At teh front end it's a parallel fitting, like a
pipe fitting, that screws into the top of the oil filter mount (adaptor?).

You NEED the Bentley 1275cc Sprite/Midget manual I just happen
to have for sale on EBAY at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=188577806

(snicker)

chuck