Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#191028408: Jack for MG MIDGET

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#191028408: Jack for MG MIDGET/ AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 16:33:07 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have one just like that sitting in my garage, that I was saving for a 'spare'!
Gee, I wonder how much an 'original' bugeye jack is worth??!!
I just gotta get a seller's account on ebay ;-)

Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
San Jose, CA

>To: spridgets@autox.team.net
>Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#191028408: Jack for MG MIDGET/
AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE

>Hey Frank,
>Do you have any jacks? If anyone like big time wrestling, you'll love this
auction. Two bidders, 19 bids, $152.00 high bid so far on a $10.00 jack. I say
this baby goes all the way up to $1,225.00! Don't throw away those useless
parts, auction them on ebay!
>Yours truly,
>Jay Fishbein, CT
>
>I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191028408

>Item Description:
>       JACK FOR MG MIDGETS, AND AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITES. JACK IS IN NICE SHAPE.
CLEANED IT UP AND PAINTED IT. LOOKS AND WORKS GREAT. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING TO BE
DETERMINED BY BUYERS LOCATION. POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY PLEASE.

http://www.ebay.com