Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#191028408: Jack for MG MIDGET

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#191028408: Jack for MG MIDGET/ AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 19:52:43 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Hey Frank,
> Do you have any jacks? If anyone like big time wrestling, you'll love this
>auction. Two bidders, 19 bids, $152.00 high bid so far on a $10.00 jack. I say
>this baby goes all the way up to $1,225.00! Don't throw away those useless
>parts, auction them on ebay!

I have a few thing on Ebay right now.
If Jacks are worth $150, I'm gonna retire!
I have a few, new blue, old red, and a few Bugeye jacks.
Funny thing about that jack, it's not for a Sprite. They had ratchet
handles, this one has a crank (if it's the same one I saw the other day)
I have one of those too, it says FIAT!
 Frank
 Drive it or give it to somebody that will
 http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/