Re: MGB question

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB question
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 06:56:36 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi David. I am going to ask the MGB owner if he wants my Trans Am since I
seen some american classic & muscle cars in his yard. He would get the Trans
Am and I would get the MGB and $500.00. I think the Trans Am is worth that
much and more, just got it running again last week. If nothing else I will
try to get the $500.00. I will check the places you told me about. Thanks.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK ll (Restoration in progress)
1979 Spitfire 1500 (Daily driver) "Judas"
1976 Spitfire 1500 (Body shell)
1979 Trans Am
Web site link:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Wel
come to my british car site</A>

In a message dated 11/03/1999 7:33:05 PM Pacific Standard Time, Lancer7676