Re: 1500 Oil Filter

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com, t.williams@mrg.ca
Subject: Re: 1500 Oil Filter
From: Mymgmidget@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:20:20 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The 1500 Midget motor does indeed have 2 different filters.  One is 5/8 screw
hole and I'm not sure of the other one but it's bigger.  The 5/8 one is the
Unipart150 filter, ordered from Vb, Moss.  Thats the one they will always send
to you.   If you go to your local auto parts store you will always get the
bigger size and be real dissapointed when you hack the other one off and
realize you got the wrong one (ask me how I know).  You can get the 5/8 adapter
if you like to order the real thing...

Mike