Re: Chat tonight! (was re:chat)

To: Amy <casoich@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: Chat tonight! (was re:chat)
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 09:34:27 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Amy,
I am sending this to the list also in case others experienced my problem
with the chat room.

I tried a number of times to log in to the chat room with success.

I got to a screen that showed a list of names in a window on the left
and
some initial statements from the host in a large window in the center of
the
screen.

I never saw any "chat" and could not figure out how to send any messages
the "room".

What am I doing wrong?

Jay "chatless" Fishbein, CT
ChatN-5