Leaving the list again for a short time (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Leaving the list again for a short time (No LBC)
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 17:36:14 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Everyone. As of this evening I will be off the lists and the internet for
a few weeks or so. Moving down the road and it will take a bit for me to hook
everything back up. I would do it very soon but money is tight right now. I
will hopefully be back on in a few weeks. Untill then take care everyone.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK ll (Restoration in progress)
1979 Spitfire 1500 (Daily driver) "Judas"
1976 Spitfire 1500 (Body shell)
1979 Trans Am
Web site link:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Wel
come to my british car site</A>