The squarebody project is alive . . . finally.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: The squarebody project is alive . . . finally.
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 01:01:13 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, this morning we pulled out the trailer containing the squarebody pieces
and hauled most of them into the garage.  Still have the rolling chassis out
in the trailer, but all the body panels, both engines, seats, etc are now in
the garage, along with our nice Rostyle wheels that Paul left for us in
August.  This is probably as close to Christmas as we will get this year,
with something nifty in just about every box.  The original owner had started
a restoration, so some of the goodies have already been purchased and are
waiting in plastic bags for installation.  We are doing an inventory as we
unpack and organize.  Having done this once before, this project feels easy
now.  Hopefully, it will get to Spridgetstock next April--Bob is really going
to get all bent up if he has to haul the trailer next summer

Annice (and Bob)
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor) in progress