Sun Visor ??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sun Visor ??
From: Kroyell@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 02:03:34 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All

I was out working on the Brake lights (bad switch) and thought I would try
and see if the sun visors where mounted wrong. I looked in the catalogs and
found that mine were upside down, the nut was on the top of the bracket. I
was hoping that after I flipped it around that it would make the visors
usable when swung to the side of the car like any other vehicle I've driven.
Am I doing something wrong or is impossible to swing them to the side, having
them stay level????

York Powell
'72 Midget