Lookin' For Bits n Pieces

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lookin' For Bits n Pieces
From: "Terry Williams" <t.williams@mrg.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 19:13:24 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey everybody! (ala the Simpson's Doctor Nick)

In the short time I've been on this list, I've discovered a whack of helpful
advice and friendly folks..thanks for all that..

So, let's go to those parts boxes shall we? I'm looking for useable used bits &
pieces for the Midget, items like:
- 2 Tenax fasteners
- the Velcro pieces that attach to the body
- a radio blanking plate with the MG logo
- trim rail ends
- chrome door wxstrip finishers LH/RH
- Autumn Leaf interior bits ('specially the check straps)
- (long shot) I see the VB/Moss catalogues show a passenger sided package shelf
for under-dash? Hmm? Hmm?
(Yeah, I know they're all available new, but I'm on a bit of a budget..aren't
we all?)
Also looking for a contact (e-mail?) for a UK breaker yard?

As always, all & any assistance greatly appreciated.

Terry