Re: Venados Beware!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Venados Beware!
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:43:15 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Only 2, eh?

Need any programmers in Texas?

Doe is supposed to be more tender and less gamey.  Not that I've scored a
buck yet to do any comparisons. :(  I could have had a buck with the car on
Sunday night though, coming back from hunting. :)
Buck season is over for me for the year (weekend hunter).  Blackpowder
season allows me to hunt for the the more readily available doe.  I hunt
with my father-in-law closer to Daniel T's neighbourhood than my own.

Robert D.