Re: Venados Beware!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Venados Beware!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 12:09:05 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/10/99 6:23:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

<< Any preferences for doe or buck in the group?  We are limited by state law
 only two of each per person, but javalina and turkey are also in season. >>

I can always use a coupla bucks.  You know, to buy more Midget parts.

Do you mean you are limited to two of each per person coming to the
barbecue?  That's a lotta deer!  I don't think I can eat more than one deer
at a sitting.  Maybe a turkey, too.  Don't know what a javalina is, but I'll
have a cup of java to go with the deer.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget