Re: IT LIVES!

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: IT LIVES!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:10:42 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/11/99 4:07:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<< WRONG.  When drinking LBC related beer the beer should be warm! >>

Thanks Daniel--That brings up an interesing point that we were talking about
at the last Smoky Mountain Austin Healey Club Pub Night.  We ordered our
Guinness and were given the choice of cold or room temp.  I ordered room
temp.  I have had ale in England and Ireland, and while Americans think they
are "warm" they are actually cool over there.  Room temperature here in
America is truly warm.   American mass produced beer is so tastless it must
be served ICE cold.  I guess that numbs the taste buds a bit.  Not that I
dont drink it, but I prefer a full bodied beer or ale.  Never understood
light beer--geezo--there is really NO flavor there.  Best to suck novocaine
to numb the buds really good before drinking that stuff.  Wondered why drink
at all if I were stuck on light.  LOL

---David C.