Re: Motorsport Magazine

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Motorsport Magazine
From: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:54:33 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If anyone wants to find a copy of this book, or any other out-of-print book
for that matter, go to
http://www.abebooks.com and use their search function. This is the Advanced
Book Exchange, a database of the holdings of hundreds of used book sellers
around the world. I looked for "Kings of the Road", and more than 20 copies
were found, ranging in price from about $10 to $90. The abe web site just
happens to be based in my town.....

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC