Mag wheel nuts anyone?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Mag wheel nuts anyone?
From: LBCarNut@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:07:11 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Gang,
        I sold out of all the Mag Nuts I had and tried to order some more but
they have been discontinued. I located a supply of overstock but had to get
500. Here's your chance to buy some extras. I am not sure how much shipping
is going to cost to have the Nuts sent to me, but I should be able to sell
these for .50 a piece with $5.00 Shipping for a set of 20. That's $15.00
total for 20 mag nuts. E-mail me if you are interested I posted a picture
with dimensions at the following website.
http://hometown.aol.com/lbcarnut/myhomepage/pet.html
I should receive the shipment by the end of next week.
Regards,
Peter S.
Charlotte NC