Mag wheel nuts additional info

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Mag wheel nuts additional info
From: LBCarNut@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:52:17 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
These nuts are not for the standard rims or the minilite replicas but work
well on most Cragar style rims like those that came on the Vega etc, as well
as the old American Racing rims. The shank may need to be shortened in some
cases. The nuts do not come with washers you will need to get those at your
local speed shop/auto parts store.
Regards,
Peter S.