Re: Equipment Questions

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "Midgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Equipment Questions
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:42:45 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ken,
    I have an Oberg tilt lift type and it works ok but I would not say that
it is great. It requires a long 1/2" socket handle and you can't leave the
handle attached while playing with the hoist (don't ask how I know) so you
spend some time playing with that. I've never used the screw type so I can't
provide a comparison but would think that the screw type would provide more
variation in angle. I can't remember what each notch is worth in the Oberg
but I think it's at least 5 degrees.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
God, grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.