Re: Hardtop Mounting

To: Terry Williams <t.williams@mrg.ca>
Subject: Re: Hardtop Mounting
From: James Algar <algar@smartlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:07:39 -0800
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Terry,

Exactly. It was an "L"-shaped bracket that attached to the top mounting point.
It had an elongated slot in the upper, horizontal portion of the bracket which
took either the hardtop securing bolts or the tonnea cover's bar ends. Don't
know if it's a part you can order from any of the usual sources..all my
catalogs are at work. I'll look through them tomorrow if someone doesn't
message you with better info before then.

Regards,
Jim Algar
'69 Sprite, Mk.IV