Re: Hardtop Mounting

To: Terry Williams <t.williams@mrg.ca>
Subject: Re: Hardtop Mounting
From: Jim Algar <JamesA@hi-torque.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:49:57 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Terry,

Had a chance to check: Moss carries the part. Page 52 of their current
catalog, part #402-565, "Bracket, tonneau bar, 1967-'80." Price is $11.95
(you'll need two.) The convertible top frame ends were sandwiched between this
bracket and the car; if the frame has been removed, you'll have to use some
sort of packing or washers to make up the difference so the hardtop bolts will
line up with the slots in the tonneau bracket. Not hard to do; I know.

Jim Algar
'69 Sprite Mk. IV