Re: The Hunter Returns!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Hunter Returns!
From: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 21:50:24 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I live in western Illinois [where the shotgun deer season is on this
weekend], and the balance of nature is so out of wack I believe that the
deer would starve to death in the winter if some were not harvested by
hunting. They are so overpopulated it isn't uncommon to see 15-20 in a herd
at a time. The highways are always littered with deer carcass that have been
hit by cars. There are no predators for deer here anymore except for Fords
and Chevys so hunters have to keep the population in check. Of course they
are good for the parts business.
  Jim K. [Ford parts man]