Re: tach induction loop

To: <Bkitterer@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tach induction loop
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 09:29:48 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thank you all for the responses.

So there is one loop, and the wire passes through the clamp twice?

I have no loop. The wire just passes once through the clamp. Does it matter
which way the wire goes in the clamp? That's probably messed up, too.

I bought this Bugeye with what appears to be most of the wire harness from a
later-model Spridget installed in place of the original. The tach has never
been right, and this is probably why.

Thanks again!

Tom Zuchowski