Re: Help! Need Info!

To: Richard Shipman <mbelect@yahoo.com.au>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help! Need Info!
From: mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au (Greg Mahney)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:25:49 +0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Richard

Where exactly are you at the moment?

I'm in Perth, Western Australia.

I'd be a bit wary of a 1963 Cooper S as I'm sure they weren't made until
well after that, certainly not if it is an Australian one. There were mini
coopers around that era, but they weren't "S"s

I had a Mk 1 Cooper S for several years and that was a 1967 model!

I'm happy to look up reference material for you when I get home from work.
Also every capital city has a Mini car club (look in the Yellow Pages phone
book) where there is bound to be a Mini nut only too willing to advise you.

Anyway, all this is from memory, so if there are any real experts out there
they might have a more authoratative view.

Greg