Re: one more photo.....

To: "Daniel Thompson" <dthompson@gbc.ca>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: one more photo.....
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:06:02 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Probably not much unless the inner fenders are made of something stronger
than the originals. The inner fenders do not have the outer edge so it looks
like they could be custom made. Without that outer piece I would think they
would be weaker than normal. Maybe the brace is just to keep the inner
fenders from vibrating.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
God, grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.