Re: one more photo.....

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Daniel Thompson" <dthompson@gbc.ca>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: one more photo.....
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:14:46 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Actually, if you look closely, they are actually there but are painted
black and hard to see. Looks as if they were remanufactured for the new
design. Judging by the little I can see of the frame, I'll bet the entire
front frame assembly has been re-engineered for a different design
suspension too. The crossbar is probably attached to something more
substantial (not visible) on the other side of the sheet metal. I wonder
what left of the footboxes though? Better have small feet to drive this
one...'-)

Gerard

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A