More Wisdom!

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Wisdom!
From: "Terry Williams" <t.williams@mrg.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:34:02 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
You folks are great! Thanks to all for the valuable information..so, one
more..

While perusing the cut-away diagram on the cover of the Haynes manual I got
on ebay (plus a Bentley manual, tonneau, shocks, badges - all at great
prices, despite $350 jacks! But I digress..), I noticed that there is a
support strap holding the rad hose to the tank, and away from the
alternator. Mine doesn't, and I've been concerned of the close proximity of
said hose to the alternator pully. The question is, what is this strap
fabricated of? Metal or fabric. Doesn't seem to be listed in the
catalogues, so I'm thinking it must be a pretty simple affair. Can anyone
familiar drop me a line and advise?

Thanks again everyone!

Terry
'77 Midget