Re: spark timing question

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: spark timing question
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 08:38:19 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,
When I had Mini-Link Automotive reco my engine the cam was ground to the
specs of a C-AEA-731 factory 'road-rally' cam which, as I understand, is one
step hotter than a cooper-s cam. Do you know whether the standard Lucas diz
(25D) can be curved/calibrated to suit the new valve pattern?
Mechanics around here charge wads (hence my DIY enthusiasm) especially for
dyno time, so I'd like to spend as little time/cash in that department as
possible.
BTW, did you see that home dyno program that someone forwarded an ad for to
the list? Sounded quite sensible in theory to me...
Andy