Re: Library Completed

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Library Completed
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 08:00:01 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Speaking of books.... I dimly recall an old Floyd Clymer Austin Healey
repair manual (all models!). Germane to this thread is that in the back of
it (as filler?) was a chapter of perhaps a reprinted article describing the
assault on Sebring by Sprites in '59ish. The story included the race
details as well as the trip to the race and back from Texas by the Sprites
having been flown from England. It was a good story and one I haven't seen
mentioned. Anyway, all of this is subject to correction as I no longer have
that book, and my brain cells are showing evidence of intermittent failure.
        Frank and Paul, do you have this manual?
Peter C.
        certified Y2K complacent