Re: Engine wanted :(

To: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Subject: Re: Engine wanted :(
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 20:51:03 -0600
Cc: Thecarguru@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Use a 79 motor with the oil cooler radiator and the 83 tranny, it's a little
shorter and will "almost" come up where the original shifter does. You can
re-drill the RX rear yoke to match up to the rear end, or narrow an 85 GLX disc
rear to fit. Whatever you do, once it is running, make sure you add a rollbar
and HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Brad