Re: Engine wanted :(

To: Thecarguru@aol.com
Subject: Re: Engine wanted :(
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 06:10:02 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't know where you are located but around my area you can get a running 12A
with tranny for around the $150-$200 range. On one occasion we got the entire
drivetrain with all accessories (radiators, cruise control, oil cooler) even the
rear tires for $200. I have heard that they are selling them cheap because they
smoke a little. They are supposed to smoke because the engine is designed to
inject oil into the carb to keep the apex seals lubricated.   Just my 1 1/2
cents        Brad

Thecarguru@aol.com wrote:
on the "We tight" end of the spectrum a Rotary would hurt my budget.