Re: 59 bugeye

To: Richard Villegas <villegas@home.com>
Subject: Re: 59 bugeye
From: Bob Brown <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 18:04:20 -0600
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Richard,
We (the wife) have a 59 Sprite with a Buick 3.8 V6 and a GM Turbo 350
automatic, and ford 9" rearend. It all fits but it is TIGHT. There is
Very little foot room in the car due to the enlarged tunnel for the
transmission. Engine heat is a problem, we currently run two
electric fans and have a custom radiator and it is all questionable.
Contact me of line if you have specific questions I'll try to answer
them
Bob