Re: Fw: In hindsight ...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: In hindsight ...
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 19:12:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Seems I might have been a tad short of penetrant and patience.  I'll be
going thru' the books trying to find out what size of tap I need to clear
the threads of the remnants of the stud.  I brought the one good one to a
store today and tried it in some dies.  The closest seemed to be 5/16ths
18UNF, but I wasn't convinced.

Robert D.