Re: 1972 MG Midget Dash

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1972 MG Midget Dash
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 17:16:01 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I found an absolutely perfect dash for my '73 in a junkyard car that
literally had NO floors, or any other useful part on the car.  The yard guy
sold it to me for $10, since "we don't sell any of that stuff anymore".
May you have the same luck, Vincent.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain