RE: Rally fun

To: "'Paul A Asgeirsson'" <pasgeirsson@juno.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rally fun
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:10:46 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Paul, Frank and list,

I'm not interested in the rally books but in one that was recommended by
someone on the list sometime ago. It's titled "Tuning BMC Sports
Cars"(?) by Mike Garton(?). It alledgedlly has some good info. Frank, do
you have this in your "library"? Do you have an extra copy? I'd pay a
reasonable price for it.
Thanks,

Bill Hunt
64 MKII - HRBYTOY