Re: Rally fun

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Rally fun
From: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 99 13:25:54 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
  Looked on my bookshelves last night and found two -old- rallye books,
each with one brief chapter on setting one up.
  Unfortunately each chapter is only seven or eight pages long and the
books are old enough that you'll likely only find them at a used book
store.  Powell's maybe? ;-)  I think someone said he goes there fairly
regular to look.  They also have a website: www.powells.portland.or.us

  The two books I have are:
  "A New Guide to Rallying" by Larry Reid  (my copy dated 1969)
  "Rallying to Win" by Jean Calvin (dated 1974, by Road&Track's library?)

  Note: You won't find any mention of electronic, pocket calculators here,
but there is a picture of a Curta in Larry Reid's book. :-)  (I'd love
to have one of those for display, but, "WE way too TIGHT for that!" :-)
    Ed in NC