Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:45:26 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/14/99 4:37:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Lancer7676@aol.com writes:

<< Yeah Bryan--I have been beaten out of some items by those vermin.  I work,
so
 I am at a disadvantage when an item is going off during work hours--plus I
 cant stand vigil over an e-bay site.  Wish there were some way they could
 work it so folks who really need an item can stay with it and the item truly
 goes off at the highest bid. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When you bid on E-Bay, you can put in any amount you want to spend on an
item.  The computer will automatically increase your bid by the MINIMUM bid
amount if someone else bids a bit higher than you.  If you are bidding on an
item and the current bid is $10.00 with a minimum increase of $1.00, you can
put in a bid of $50.00, and the system will only show a bid of $11.00 for
you.  If someone bids against you, say $20.00 maximum, your bid will go to
$21.00, until it hits your maximum bid.  Get the picture?

You bid any amount, up to what you are willing to pay.  If someone bids more
than you are willing to pay, who cares?  Let them pay too much.  The point
is, you don't have to sit there and watch the bidding.  It isn't updated in
real time anyway.

"Caviar emptor!  'Let the buyer get fish eggs.'"

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport