Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?
From: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:26:10 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Why not just bid the absolute maximum you are willing to pay, and let Ebay's
system do the rest. It's the same as putting in a advance bid at a live
auction - you don't have to be there, and you won't go over your
predetermined maximum. If someone bids higher, then presumably you would
have let the item go even if you were there, or else you would have set your
maximum higher........

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)