List Censors and Xmas Fun was Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?

To: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Subject: List Censors and Xmas Fun was Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:47:32 -0500
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert,
I will stand up and say that I was just beginning to enjoy your ebay song when
it was pulled by the censors.

By the way, who has plans to enjoy their car on Christmas Day? With all of
these battery operated Xmas lights available, I hope that everyone has plans
to wire a wreath to their grills.

In the cold Northeast, honors must go to longtime Sprite enthusiast Fred
Jordan of CT for being the first to do this back in 1982 BEFORE the days of
battery op lights.

Jay Fishbein