Signing off for a while

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Signing off for a while
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:47:42 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers,
Signing off for a while.  I've been traveling a lot
lately, and must confess I have been deleting more
than I've been reading as the threads (somebody hates
that...) have gotten more acrimonious.  I'm having a
hard time keeping up with the sheer volume of
messages.  As the sorely missed Keith Turk pointed
out, the list is somewhat self-editing, and I guess
this is what's on peoples' minds right now.  Be back
in a few.

Stay happy, and have a happy, safe holiday.

Ron

=====
Ron Soave
"A Fool and His Money Can Throw One Hell of a Party"
1960 Bugeye
1972 BGT