Re: Bonehead, dyslexic mechanic sees Dog

To: "Glen" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonehead, dyslexic mechanic sees Dog
From: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:25:12 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I once sold a Saab two stroke 93 to a guy who mixed up the sparkplug wires
and had the engine running backwards!!!!  I pointed out his mistake when I
saw him in town driving backwards.  "Damnedest thing", he said, "I have
three reverse gears and only one forward."  I swear this is true.

Geoff Branch '74 Meejut