Re: Bonehead, dyslexic mechanic sees Dog

To: branch@valinet.com
Subject: Re: Bonehead, dyslexic mechanic sees Dog
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:32:51 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My chemistry professor told me about a car made in South Australia called a
"Zeta". It was a 2stroke car with 4 'forward' gears. There was no 'reverse'
gear because if you turned the key backwards the engine ran in reverse and
you then had 4 reverse gears.
Ive kept an eye on the classified mags, but havent yet seen one as yet.
Andy