Re: small questions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: small questions
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 00:22:19 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank can give away a 948 to me. hehehehehe. Seriously though I will probley
need to locate one sometime this comming year of 2000. As I do not have
$2,500.00 to get all the parts I need to rebuild the original 948. I am
trying to keep my Sprite as original as possible.

Jamie
 <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to my
british car site</A>

In a message dated 12/18/99 5:08:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,